Vous êtes ici
Founded by the regional council of Paris Région, the Hubertine Auclert Center is a resource center dedicated to the promotion of gender equality.
the main goals of the organization are as follows:
- Promoting equality between women and men
- Making people aware of the necessity to fight against discrimination based on sex and gender
- Producing expertise in these fields
- Studying and increasing awareness about gender-based violence, through our Regional Observatory about violence against women.
Composed by non-profit organizations, elected representatives and trade unions, The Hubertine Auclert Center aims at:
- backing its members helping them setting up their projects
- fighting against gender discrimination in education
- providing information and resources regarding gender equality through the center's website
Centre Hubertine Auclert
Centre francilien de ressources pour l'égalité femmes-hommes
2 rue Simone Veil